Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Better Know a Member--Jessica Prodoehl!



Institution: Rutgers University

Position: Hall Director

What brings joy to your professional life? Watching the light bulb go off in students’ heads as they come to realizations about what I’ve been saying & the students who say thank you

If you could be a candy bar, which would you be and why? Pretzel M&Ms – they’re bright, colorful, and a perfect mixture of salty and sweet.

What did you want to grow up to be when you were 10 years old? A teacher

Name somebody who has /have made a difference to you in your professional life? How so? Well, I got where I am because of Ashley Ganoe, my supervisor as an undergraduate student. She introduced me to the concept of Student Affairs as a career, and is the person who forwarded me information about the program I’m currently in!

If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? Developing/ Implementing a residential curriculum program

What is your favorite food? Fettucine Alfredo

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Figure skate!

How are you involved in ACPA or the SCGSNP? General Member of each!

What is your favorite color? Hot Pink

What is a personal motto that you live by? A classic: Treat others as you wish to be treated!

No comments:

Post a Comment